Spring Valley Beach Waterpark is a family owned and operated waterpark located in Blountsville, Alabama. The water park is approximately 60 minutes north of Birmingham, AL and approximately 60 minutes south of Huntsville, Alabama right off of Highway 231.
Spring Valley Beach is nestled away on 25 acres making for a perfect get-a-way adventure for the whole family.
Spring Valley Beach has been recognized as a "Driving Destination", an "Absolutely Alabama attraction", and a "Tennessee Valley Treasure." Spring Valley Beach is a charming, one-of-a-kind, family-owned water park; it is the only waterpark in the southeast where you can bring your own picnic basket or grill to the park, provides free suntan lotion, and offers free parking. With more than 20 gazebos and pavilion areas, 10 thrilling water slides, the Southeast's largest pool, and a huge Kids water playground; Spring Valley Beach really does provide something for any occasion.
Spring Valley Beach Waterpark has continued to be one of the premier travel destinations in the South. Whether guests seek thrilling water slides or a relaxing experience, Spring Valley offers something for every age and interest.
• 2012 article in the Madison Weekly
• Virtual Tour of Spring Valley Beach
• Featured on abc 33/40's "Hidden Treasures"
• Featured on Fox 6 Birmingham
• Featured on WHNT 19's "Valley Vacations" segment
• 2011 Article in the Birmingham News
• Article on AlabamaBloggers.com
• Huntsville Times Coolest Water Park article!
• Article in the Birmingham Christian Family Magazine